Apex Woodthorpe Range
The Up and Over door is the very latest in door technology, featuring a high quality woodgrain pattern which offers an authentic woodgrain look.
Each garage is virtually maintenance free and will match perfectly with any Golden Oak or Rosewood house fascias and windows.
The Apex Woodthorpe Range – our Apex garages can be supplied up to 9.22m (30’3″) in width, and unlimited length! Standard height 6’6’” (1.98m) but can offer higher if required. Attractive Multi Spar aggregate gives an external appearance that will blend with virtually any property. Fitted with market leading Hormann up and over doors, pre-framed to give consistent performance over the lifetime of the garage. The fibre cement roof drains to each side, utilising 5″ profile roof sheets up to 20% thicker than many competitors. We recommend specifying guttering – would you buy a house without gutters? A 4ft wide timber fixed window is included in the price. Available in single and double garages, and with the option of Extra Height if required.
- 10 Year Guarantee, giving you peace of mind knowing that you are covered against any structural faults.
- Hanson Concrete Garages Customer Charter, ensuring that you receive the best possible service.
- UNIQUE PANEL DESIGN – cleverly designed overlapping panel joints give a weatherproof seal.
- Panels bolted together with three galvanised bolts, other competitors use only two – extra strong.
- Attractive Multi Spar aggregate external finish on the panels, designed to blend with most UK properties.
- Flexible range, probably the most flexible in the UK. Tell us what you want and we can normally build it! Widths as standard up to 30’3″, length as long as you like, with height up to 16ft.
- Fully trained Driver and Installation teams, employed not sub contract, with quality control procedures in place to ensure consistently high standards for you.
- Fitted with market leading Hormann steel up and over door, pre framed to ensure ease of use.
- All timber components, windows, fascias and verge boards are factory treated by being fully dipped in preservative after assembly, to prolong their life.
- Nice people to deal with! – “The answer is yes, now what’s the question?” – it’s good to feel wanted as a customer!
- Market leading fibre cement roof sheets, up to 20% thicker than some suppliers, guaranteeing you longer life AND with a choice of 5 colours, if you want.